Sunday 18 March 2012

Mothers Day Cupcakes

Had a fabulous time creating the Mothers Day cupcakes for all the lovely ladies who had placed orders.  Even had a few spare to share with my beautiful children.  All scrumptious and had to bake another batch on the requests of Isabelle.

I will be working on a few more cake designs in the next coming weeks so please check back with me to find out what delights I've been creating.

Cupcakes are a lovely gift to surprise that special someone and can be greated to cover any theme and occasion from birthdays, anniversaries, christenings, hen parties, thank yous, birth celebrations, new home welcome gift boxes.  Cupcakes are available in boxes of 6 for £9, boxes of 12 for £18.  Ring or email me for details and to discuss your occasion.  Thank you and til next time.... happy baking x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment