Tuesday 6 March 2012

A few orders received this week ....

Fabulous news that i've received a few more orders this week and it's only Tuesday.  Got a 50th Golden Wedding Anniversary cake with cupcakes booked in for the end of March.  Also a few orders for Mothers Day cupcakes.  Busy busy ordering new business cards and still tinkering with this blog design.  Excited for the future of I Dream Of Cake.  Baking tomorrow to design some new cupcakes specifically for Mothers Day.   Watch this space. x x x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, I can't wait to see the finished products and tasting them will be even better! I'm sure your cakes will make my mum and dad's golden wedding anniversary do even more special. They will certainly be surprised as they're expecting a Costco cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gayle. I look forward to creating a fabulous cake for your parents x x x

    ReplyDelete